Article 1 (Purpose)
This agreement uses the Internet-related services(hereinafter referred to as “services”) provided by the Sac Redness (hereinafter referred to as “MYSAC.MY”) operated by “Sac Rednessb” (e-commerce operator). The purpose is to define the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of cyber MYSAC.MY and users.
※ ``This agreement applies to e-commerce using PC communications, wireless, etc., unless contrary to its nature.''
Article 2 (Definition)
(1) "MYSAC.MY" is set to allow "SacRednessb Sdn Bhd" to trade goods and other goods using informational communication equipment such as computers to provide goods or services(hereinafter referred to as "goods") to users. It refers to a virtual business place and is also used as a business operator operating MYSAC.MY.
(2) “User” refers to members and non-members who access the “MYSAC.MY” and receive the services provided by the “MYSAC.MY” according to these terms and conditions.
(3) 'Member' refers to a person who has registered as a member by providing personal information to the “MYSAC.MY”, who continuously receives the information of the “MYSAC.MY” and can continuously use the services provided by the “MYSAC.MY”.
(4) 'Non-member' refers to a person who uses the services provided by the “MYSAC.MY” without registering for membership.
Article 3 (Specification, Explanation, and amendment of the Terms and Conditions)
(1) “MYSAC.MY” refers to the contents of the Terms and Conditions and the name of the representative and the address of the office (including the address where the consumer can handle the complaint), phone number? We post on the initial service screen (front) of "Sac Rednessb" Cyber MYSAC.MY so that users can easily know the copy number, e-mail address, business registration number, mail order number, and personal information manager. However, the contents of the terms and conditions can be made available to the user through the connection screen.
(2) “MYSAC.MY confirms the user by providing a separate connection screen or pop-up screen so that the user can understand important contents such as delivery responsibility, and refund terms among the contents specified in the agreement before the user agrees to the agreement. Should be obtained.
(3) “MYSAC.MY” does not violate laws related to consumer protection in electronic commerce, laws related to the regulation of terms and conditions, laws related to e-commerce basic law, electronic signature law, information communication network use promotion, laws related to door-to-door sales, consumer protection law, etc. You may revise these terms to the extent not.
(4) When the “MYSAC.MY” revises the terms and conditions, the date of application and the reason for the revision are specified, and the current terms and conditions are notified on the initial screen of the MYSAC.MY from 7 days before the application date to the day before the application date.
However, if the terms and conditions are changed against the user, the notice will be given at least 30 days in advance. In this case, the "MYSAC.MY" clearly compares the contents before and after the revision and displays them for easy understanding.
(5) When the “MYSAC.MY” revises the terms and conditions, the revised terms and conditions apply only to the contract concluded after the effective date, and the terms and conditions of the pre-revision terms and conditions apply to the contracts already concluded before that. However, if the user who has already signed the contract wants to be subject to the provisions of the revised terms and conditions, the provisions of the revised terms and conditions will be applied when the consent of the “MYSAC.MY” is obtained by sending it to the “MYSAC.MY” within the notice period of the revised terms and conditions under paragraph 3. It's possible.
(6) Regarding matters not specified in these Terms and conditions and interpretation of these Terms, the Act on Consumer Protection in E-Commerce, etc. Follow.
Article 4 (Provision and Change of Service)
(1) “MYSAC.MY” performs the following tasks.
(a) Providing information about goods or services and signing a proxy purchase contract
(b) Delivery of goods or services for which a proxy purchase contract has been concluded
(c) Other tasks determined by the “MYSAC.MY”
(2) “MYSAC.MY” may change the contents of goods or services to be provided by contracts to be concluded in the event of out of stock of goods or services or changes in technical specifications. In this case, the contents and date of delivery of the changed goods or services are specified, and the current goods or services are posted immediately.
(3) When the contents of the service contracted with the user to be provided by the “MYSAC.MY” is changed for reasons such as out of stock, such as goods, or changes in technical specifications, the reason is immediately notified to the address that can notify the user.
(4) In the case of the preceding paragraph, the “MYSAC.MY” compensates the user for the damages. However, this is not the case when the “MYSAC.MY” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
Article 5 (Suspension of Service)
(1) The “MYSAC.MY” may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of reasons such as maintenance and inspection, replacement and failure of information and communication facilities such as computers, and loss of communication.
(2) “MYSAC.MY” compensates for damages suffered by users or third parties due to the temporary suspension of service provision for the reason of paragraph 1. However, this is not the case when the “MYSAC.MY” proves that there is no intention or negligence.
(3) If the service cannot be provided due to the conversion of business items, abandonment of the business, integration between companies, etc., the “MYSAC.MY” notifies the user in the manner specified in Article 8, and the consumer is subject to the conditions provided in the “MYSAC.MY”. Rewards. However, if the “MYSAC.MY” does not notify the compensation standards, etc., the mileage or reserves of the users are paid to the user in kind or cash corresponding to the currency value used in the “MYSAC.MY”.
Article 6 (Membership Registration)
(1) The user applies for membership registration by filling out the member information according to the registration form set by the “MYSAC.MY” and expressing his intention to agree to these terms and conditions.
(2) “MYSAC.MY” will be registered as a member unless the following applies among users who have applied for membership as in paragraph 1.
(a) If the applicant for membership has previously lost membership under Article 7 (3)of these Terms and Conditions, however, three years have elapsed since the loss of membership under Article 7 (3). An exception is made when.
(b) If there is false information, omission, or misregistration in the contents of registration
(3) If there is a change in the registration information under Article 15 (1), the member must immediately notify the “MYSAC.MY” of the change by-mail or other method.
Article 9 (Application for Purchase Agency)
Users of the “MYSAC.MY” apply for purchasing agency on the “MYSAC.MY” by the following or similar method, and the “MYSAC.MY” provides each of the following in an easy way for the user to apply for the purchasing agency must do. However, if you are a member, you can exclude the application of No. 2to No. 4.
(a) Searchandselect goods, etc.
(b) Entername,address, phone number, e-mail address (or mobile phone number)
(c) Agreetothis agreement and confirm or deny the above items (e.g., mouse click)
(d) Purchaseapplicationfor goods, etc., confirmation of this, or consent to confirmation of “MYSAC.MY”
(e) Choiceofpayment method
Article 10 (Establishment of purchasing agency contract)
(1) “MYSAC.MY” may not accept the purchase request as in Article 9 if it falls under any of the following items. However, when signing a contract with a minor, if you do not obtain the consent of the legal representative, you must notify that the minor or the legal representative may cancel the contract.
(a) Apply the false information, omission, if the import of
(b) 2minorstobacco, alcohol, etc. If you ask to purchase goods and servicesprohibited bythe Youth Protection Act
(c) thatthe"MYSAC.MY" to approve purchasing agent for other technicalapplicationsignificantly If it is judged that there is a problem
(2) It is assumed that the agreement is established when the acceptance of the “MYSAC.MY” reaches the user in the form of an acknowledgment notice in article 12 (1).
(3) Indication of acceptance of the “MYSAC.MY” shall include information on the user's confirmation of the purchase agent's application and whether it is available for sale, cancellation of the purchase agent's correction, etc.
Article 11 (Payment Method)
The payment method for goods or services requested for purchasing agents in the “MYSAC.MY” may be made by any of the following methods. However, the“MYSAC.MY” cannot collect any nominal fee in addition to the payment of goods for the user's payment method.
(a) Variousaccounttransfers such as phone banking, internet banking, e-mail banking, etc.
(b) Paymentofvarious cards such as prepaid cards, debit cards, credit cards
(d) Paymentbyelectronic money
(f) MileagePaymentby points paid by “MYSAC.MY”
(g) Paymentbygift certificate signed by “MYSAC.MY”or recognized by “MYSAC.MY”
(h) Paymentbyother electronic payment methods, etc.
Article 12 (Receipt confirmation notice, purchase application change, and cancellation)
(1) “MYSAC.MY” notifies the user of receipt if there is an application for purchase by the user.
(2) In the event of a discrepancy intention, the user who has received the confirmation of receipt may request to change or cancel the application for purchase immediately after receiving the confirmation of receipt, and the “MYSAC.MY” without delay if requested by the user before delivery. Should be processed upon request.
Article 13 (Supply of Goods, etc.)
(1). We take the necessary measures such as production and packaging. However, if the “MYSAC.MY” has already received all or part of the price of goods, etc., it will take action within 2 business days from the date of receiving all or part of the price. At this time, the “MYSAC.MY” takes appropriate measures so that the user can check the supply procedure and progress of goods.
(2) “MYSAC.MY” specifies the delivery method, the delivery cost bearer for each method, and the delivery period for each method for the goods requested by the user. If the “MYSAC.MY” exceeds the agreed delivery period, the user's damages must be compensated. However, this is not the case when the “MYSAC.MY” proves that there is no intentional fault.
Article 14 (Refund)
When the user cannot deliver or provide goods or the like for which the user has applied for purchasing, for reasons such as out of stock, the user shall be notified of the reason without delay and receive payment for goods in advance. In the case of repayment within 2 business days from the date of receipt of the payment or take necessary measures for reimbursement.
Article 17 (Personal Information Protection)
(1) “MYSAC.MY” collects the minimum information necessary to fulfill the purchase contract when collecting user information. The following items are required, and others are optional.
(b) Alien registration number
(d) Phone number
(f) E-mail address(or mobile phone number)
(2) When the “MYSAC.MY” collects personal information capable of personal identification of the user, the user must obtain the consent of the user.
(3) The personal information provided can not be used for any purpose other than the user's consent or provided to a third party, and all responsibility for this is the "MYSAC.MY". However, with the exception of the following cases.
(a) Inthecase of delivering the minimum user information (name, address, phonenumber)necessary for delivery to the delivery company in the deliverybusiness.
(b) Itisnecessary for statistical preparation, academic research, or marketresearch. Incase of providing
(c) Whennecessaryfor settlement of money according to the transaction of goods, etc.
(d) Whennecessaryfor identification to prevent theft
(e) Whenthereis an unavoidable reason required by law or by law
(4) When the “MYSAC.MY” must obtain the user's consent under paragraphs 2 and3, the identity of the person in charge of personal information management(affiliation, name, and phone number, other contact information), the purpose of collecting and using information, and third The provisions of Article22, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Promotion of Information and CommunicationNetworkUtilization, such as matters related to the provision of information to the person (the recipient, the purpose of the offer, and the content of the information to be provided) must be specified or notified in advance, and the user can always give this consent. You can withdraw.
(5) Users can request to read and correct errors in their personal information held by the “MYSAC.MY” at any time, and the “MYSAC.MY” is obliged to take necessary measures without delay. If the user requests to correct the error, the “MYSAC.MY” will not use personal information until the error is corrected.
(6) “MYSAC.MY” limits the number of administrators to protect personal information, and minimizes the number and takes full responsibility for the user's damages due to loss, theft, leakage, and alteration of the user's personal information, including credit cards and bank accounts. Lose.
(7) “MYSAC.MY” or a third party who receives personal information from it, destroys the personal information without delay when it has achieved the purpose of collecting or receiving personal information.
Article 18 (Obligations of the “MYSAC.MY” )
(1) The “MYSAC.MY” does not prohibit acts contrary to laws and ordinance sand this agreement, and does its best to provide goods and services consistently and stably as prescribed by these agreements. Should be.
(2) “MYSAC.MY” must have a security system to protect users' personal information(including credit information) so that users can safely use the internet service.
(3) The “MYSAC.MY” is responsible for reimbursing the user for any damages caused by the user's damages caused by the illegal acts of advertising and advertisement prescribed in Article 3 of the 「MarketingandAdvertising Fairness Act」.
(4) “MYSAC.MY” does not send commercial e-mail for commercial purposes that users do not want.
Article 19 (Obligations for member ID and password)
(1) Except in the case of Article 17, the member is responsible for the management of ID and password.
(2) Members should not let their third parties use their ID and password.
(3) If a member recognizes that his ID and password are stolen or used by a third party, he must notify the “MYSAC.MY” immediately and follow the “MYSAC.MY” instructions.
Article 20 (Obligations of users ) Users should not do the following.
(1) Registration of false information when applying or changing
(2) Theft of information by others
(3) Change of information posted on the “MYSAC.MY”
(4) Transmission or posting of information(computer programs, etc.) other than the information specified by the “MYSAC.MY”
(5) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as"MYSAC.MY" or other third party's copyright
(6) Acts that damage the reputation of"MYSAC.MY"or other third parties or interfere with business
(7) The indecent or violent message, video, voice, or other public order and morals Disclosing or posting information to the MYSAC.MY
Article 21 (Relationship between the linking “MYSAC.MY” and the linked “MYSAC.MY”)
(1) The upper “MYSAC.MY” and the lower “MYSAC.MY” are hyperlinks (eg, the target of hyperlinks includes text, pictures, and moving images). When connected, the former is called the connection “MYSAC.MY” (website)and the latter is called the connected “MYSAC.MY” (website).
(2) In the case of connection “MYSAC.MY”, it means that the connection “MYSAC.MY” does not take responsibility for guarantees for transactions conducted with the user by the goods or the like independently provided by the connected “MYSAC.MY”, when the initial screen of the connection “MYSAC.MY” or a pop-up screen at the time of connection is specified. We are not responsible for the guarantee of the transaction.
Article 22 (Attribution of Copyright and restriction of use)
(1) Copyright and other intellectual property rights to works created by “MYSAC.MY” shall belong to “MYSAC.MY”.
(2) The user may use the information provided by the “MYSAC.MY” to which the Intellectual Property Rights belong to the “MYSAC.MY” for commercial purposes by copying, sending, publishing, distributing, broadcasting, or other methods without the prior consent of the “MYSAC.MY” You shouldn't let them use it.
(3) “MYSAC.MY” must notify the user in case of using the copyright belonging to the user according to the agreement.
Article 23 (Dispute Resolution)
(1) The “MYSAC.MY” installs and operates a damage compensation mechanism to reflect the legitimate opinions or complaints raised by users and to compensate for the damage.
(2) “MYSAC.MY” handles complaints and opinions submitted by users with priority. However, if prompt processing is difficult, the user is immediately notified of the reason and schedule.
(3) In the event of a user's request for remedy related to an e-commerce dispute between the “MYSAC.MY” and the user, it may be subject to mediation by the fair trade Commission or a dispute mediation agency commissioned by the city or provincial governor.
Article 24 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
(1) Lawsuits related to e-commerce disputes between the“MYSAC.MY” and users are based on the address of the user at the time of filing, and if there is no address, the district court that has jurisdiction over the place of residence is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction. However, if the address or residence of the user is not clear at the time of the complaint, or if the person is a foreign resident, itis filed with the competent court under the Civil Procedure Act.